Where to go in London?
Steve Gladis
2006-01-25 14:08:43 UTC
Hello Everybody!
Me and my wife want to pay a visit to London in mid of April.
Thing is we dont know where to go and what to look at.
Maybe you can tell me what places are must-see in London?
I think about that street where all the small shops are, the Tower
Bridge, the Dungeon and all that stuff.
You are locals, i would love to get some tips (in the meaning of advice)
from you as i count on what locals say. I have only been to that
wonderful city once in my life... 10 years ago. In the age of 15.

Thank you very much.
King Seanie, Ruler of the Griks
2006-01-25 14:13:21 UTC
Post by Steve Gladis
Hello Everybody!
Me and my wife want to pay a visit to London in mid of April.
Thing is we dont know where to go and what to look at.
Maybe you can tell me what places are must-see in London?
I think about that street where all the small shops are, the Tower
Bridge, the Dungeon and all that stuff.
You are locals, i would love to get some tips (in the meaning of advice)
from you as i count on what locals say. I have only been to that
wonderful city once in my life... 10 years ago. In the age of 15.
Thank you very much.
That is like asking "What shall I do in my retirement" or some such
question

The point is, you \should tell us what things you like doing, your
hobbys and interests

THEN we can tell you what YOU'D like to dooodle doo

Izerntit
o***@yahoo.ca
2006-01-25 14:25:25 UTC
Hahaa.... guess, how many people on Usenet are LAUGHING at you, right
now,
little blathering Turkish shit!
Izerntit
Steve Gladis
2006-01-25 14:47:18 UTC
Post by Steve Gladis
Hello Everybody!
Me and my wife want to pay a visit to London in mid of April.
Thing is we dont know where to go and what to look at.
Maybe you can tell me what places are must-see in London?
I think about that street where all the small shops are, the Tower
Bridge, the Dungeon and all that stuff.
You are locals, i would love to get some tips (in the meaning of advice)
from you as i count on what locals say. I have only been to that
wonderful city once in my life... 10 years ago. In the age of 15.
Thank you very much.
That is like asking "What shall I do in my retirement" or some such
question
The point is, you \should tell us what things you like doing, your
hobbys and interests
THEN we can tell you what YOU'D like to dooodle doo
Izerntit
hmm, my wife insists on museums.. i would prefer war, historics,
technical or other entertaining ones. no art if its avoidable.
of course id like to see some architectural stuff, i dont want to miss
the must-sees. i was counting on the community here to know what those
are. i dont want to party throught the nights and i already ordered a
restaurant guide which will hopefully show me some nice MCDs, KFCs and
Pizza Huts. you know.
and then shopping of course. what about flea markets and jumble sales,
are there some in london?
thanks for your help!
Steve
o***@yahoo.ca
2006-01-25 14:46:25 UTC
Do your family a favor, stay away this King Seanie, he is a well known
sex offender
from Turkey.He was a pimp in Izmir...
Whiskers
2006-01-25 16:24:07 UTC
On 2006-01-25, Steve Gladis <***@gmx.de> wrote:

snip
Post by Steve Gladis
hmm, my wife insists on museums.. i would prefer war, historics,
technical or other entertaining ones. no art if its avoidable.
of course id like to see some architectural stuff, i dont want to miss
the must-sees. i was counting on the community here to know what those
are. i dont want to party throught the nights and i already ordered a
restaurant guide which will hopefully show me some nice MCDs, KFCs and
Pizza Huts. you know.
and then shopping of course. what about flea markets and jumble sales,
are there some in london?
thanks for your help!
Steve
South Kensington tube station for

the Natural History museum (plants animals and rocks; including
precious stones); also an architectural gem itself.

V&A (fashions, decorative arts, furniture, architecture, etc)

Science museum (technology - cars, computers, clocks, and things that
don't all start with c)

Tottenham Court Road tube station for

the British Museum

Tottenham Court Road shops - computers, HiFi, cameras, electronics

Oxford Street shops - London's biggest High Street; not as posh as it
was once, and often uncomfortably crowded.

Charing Cross Road shops - music, musical instruments, and books books
books (Denmark St or 'Tin Pan Ally' is a turning off Charing Cross
Rd).

Theatres

Leicester Square (fast food joints, cinemas)

Soho and Chinatown (good food)

There are street markets in many parts of London; "Petticoat Lane" is
probably the most famous - signposts from Liverpool St station; Sunday is
the big day. Covent Garden is a sort of posh street market, and sometimes
has some decent street entertainers - it has its own tube station but isn't
far from Leicester Sq tube.

The Tower of London is close to the tube station called "Tower Hill". The
"London Dungeon" is in Tooley St, on the south bank of the river, between
Tower Bridge and London Bridge. "Madame Tussauds" is in Marleybone Rd near
Baker St tube station, which is also handy for Regent's Park.

Architectural must-sees: Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, The Tower of
London, The Palace of Westminster ("Big Ben" and the Houses of
Parliament), Tower Bridge, the Millenium Footbridge (near St Paul's), City
Hall (near Tower Bridge, across the river from the Tower), "The Gerkin" in
the City, the London Eye, Liverpool St station, Waterloo station,
Paddington station, ... I think I'd better stop now ...
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers
-- ~~~~~~~~~~
Steve Gladis
2006-01-25 17:55:29 UTC
Post by Whiskers
snip
Post by Steve Gladis
[...]
thank you so very much for this informative post. and thanks for the
advise against that king seanie.
thank you.
Paul Draper
2006-01-26 07:08:39 UTC
snip
Post by Steve Gladis
hmm, my wife insists on museums.. i would prefer war, historics,
technical or other entertaining ones. no art if its avoidable.
of course id like to see some architectural stuff, i dont want to miss
the must-sees. i was counting on the community here to know what those
are. i dont want to party throught the nights and i already ordered a
restaurant guide which will hopefully show me some nice MCDs, KFCs and
Pizza Huts. you know.
and then shopping of course. what about flea markets and jumble sales,
are there some in london?
thanks for your help!
Steve
Don't foget the Imperial War Museum in Lambeth! It's fairly accessible from
central London.
Seanie & His Grik loving Chauffeurs
2006-01-27 11:08:58 UTC
Post by Steve Gladis
thank you so very much for this informative post. and thanks for the
advise against that king seanie.
thank you.
You wont be welcomed anywhere in London now that you've dissed King
Seanie you Cherman FOOL !

ACHTUNG !

ACHTUNG !

ACHTUNG !
Steve Gladis
2006-01-27 18:04:41 UTC
Post by Seanie & His Grik loving Chauffeurs
Post by Steve Gladis
thank you so very much for this informative post. and thanks for the
advise against that king seanie.
thank you.
You wont be welcomed anywhere in London now that you've dissed King
Seanie you Cherman FOOL !
ACHTUNG !
ACHTUNG !
ACHTUNG !
shall this be reason to be scared, turk butthead?
i will go there, stay in a decent hotel and know that most turks are
morons here in germany _and_ in the UK...
a pity.
Seanie & His Grik loving Chauffeurs
2006-01-27 21:37:27 UTC
Post by Steve Gladis
thank you so very much for this informative post. and thanks for the
advise against that king seanie.
thank you.
You wont be welcomed anywhere in London now that you've dissed King
Seanie you Cherman FOOL !
ACHTUNG !
ACHTUNG !
ACHTUNG !
shall this be reason to be scared, turk butthead?
Jahwohl Kraut Dubmkopf !
Post by Steve Gladis
i will go there, stay in a decent hotel and know that most turks are
morons here in germany _and_ in the UK...
So you're not a typical Kraut Neo-Nazi Deutscher then ?
Post by Steve Gladis
a pity.
STIMPT !
Steve Gladis
2006-01-28 08:02:40 UTC
Post by Steve Gladis
i will go there, stay in a decent hotel and know that most turks are
morons here in germany _and_ in the UK...
So you're not a typical Kraut Neo-Nazi Deutscher then ?
Post by Steve Gladis
a pity.
STIMPT !
aren't you able to speak at least one language in a way everybody
understands? and the hell stop plenking.
and no: i am not some neonazi german. i am no adherent of any radical
political or ideological group. i also refuse to believe in any god,
religion and/or sect or other conglomerates.

its a pity that persons like you are allowed to post here. when i last
used the usenet (must be 8 years ago) there were administrators and even
where there were none, ppl sticked to the netiquette.
let me guess...
you can't do nothing right in your real life, you are nobody, you
accepted that you won't ever be somebody. and you try to distiguish
yourself in newsgroups by offending and messing up with ppl?

poor you.

and thanks to all other ppl here who helped me.

I now have a nice hotel in Kensington and have most of my tiem planned out.
What do you think about London Zoo? has somebody been there already? Is
it worth a visit? And how much time do i have to allow for that?
Thanks!
John of Aix
2006-01-28 11:43:53 UTC
"That's quite enough my lad. Nick 'im Sergeant!"
Seanie & His Grik loving Chauffeurs
2006-01-28 14:06:52 UTC
Post by Steve Gladis
a pity.
STIMPT !
aren't you able to speak at least one language in a way everybody
understands? and the hell stop plenking.
Vell meine kleine herren, you ver schpeekink der ENgurlisch in a vay
zat vee ver hunderschtandink sehr gut, und dan you ver mesching it
alles up mit deises PIDJIN ! "and the hell stop plenking" *LMFAOAY*

Ich bedanke dich zer fur die bellylaughs !
Post by Steve Gladis
and no: i am not some neonazi german. i am no adherent of any radical
political or ideological group. i also refuse to believe in any god,
Oh dear, not only is he a "CLOSET" neonazi Deutscher Autonomen er ist
eine OSSIE KOMUNISTA auch !
Post by Steve Gladis
religion and/or sect or other conglomerates.
Let me guess your age Helmut.......... 17 und eine halbe ?

*LOLOLOL*
Post by Steve Gladis
its a pity that persons like you are allowed to post here. when i last
used the usenet (must be 8 years ago) there were administrators and even
where there were none, ppl sticked to the netiquette.
You are a fan of CENSORSHIP then Helmut, why am I not suprised? do not
fear, hab kein angst meine kleine menschen, that is simply your East
German heritage shining through

Please get used to the fact that you are now in the free WEST wether
you like that oder nicht, people may SPEAK FREELY without scum like you
running off to tell your STASI Kameraden
Post by Steve Gladis
let me guess...
Ohhhhh yes Helmut, please to be guessink....
Post by Steve Gladis
you can't do nothing right in your real life,
If I "CAN'T do nothing right" that ees ein gut dingenz nein ? LEARN
ENGLISH YOU FOOL !!!!
Post by Steve Gladis
*LOL* you are nobody, you
accepted that you won't ever be somebody. and you try to distiguish
yourself in newsgroups by offending and messing up with ppl?
Hey, thanks for the detailed analysys of the motives behind this
childish little retort of yours, but please rest assured, it is
entirely unneccesary !
Post by Steve Gladis
poor you.
and thanks to all other ppl here who helped me.
I helped you first when you asked an idiotic question DUMBKOPF, where
is my thanks ?
Post by Steve Gladis
I now have a nice hotel in Kensington and have most of my tiem planned out.
It is always good to plan out your "tiem", BTW the reklam may have said
"Kensington" but rest assured you will be staying in a cheap 2 star
deal in bordering EARLS COURT
Post by Steve Gladis
What do you think about London Zoo?
I think it is a great place for animals, so go there Du wichser !
*LMFAO*
Post by Steve Gladis
has somebody been there already?
Nope, you will be the first, imagine that Helmut ! a PIONEER from
Eisenhutenstadt conquering an untrodden piece of London !!!!
Post by Steve Gladis
Is
it worth a visit? And how much time do i have to allow for that?
How long is a piece of Cherman string ?
Post by Steve Gladis
Thanks!
Bitte sehr !

PWNT !

Izerntit

PS when you sneer at all those concrete monstrosities built hurriedly
in the 1950's & 1960's you may rest assured that thanks are due mainly
to the Luftwaffe for their repugnant existance

PPS do not forget to appologise on behalf of your nation for the
appauling behaviour of your ancestors during the war ( WWI & WWII )

PPPS you *must* visit the Holocaust exhibit in the imperial war museum
http://london.iwm.org.uk/server/show/ConWebDoc.1454

PPPPS Have a pleasant trip !
o***@yahoo.ca
2006-01-28 14:36:56 UTC
Here is a short description of this new Turkish homo queen on usenet:
after he finally came out of the closet, he asks people what it's like
be pounded by a Romanian guy, what it's like to suck cock and what male

sperm and smegma tastes like!!! Check this pervert's postings, who is
so
eager to learn everything about his newly discovered sexuality!
John of Aix
2006-01-28 14:48:13 UTC
parlez Sie vlaams mio amigo?
o***@yahoo.ca
2006-01-28 14:51:23 UTC
mira ingles esta es la fotografia de maricon Seanie el turco le Grande
pendejo de Londres
http://www.1cl.co.uk/London_Chaufeurs.htm .mui sympatico turco no, you
me gusta his fatsa punching bag, que pato
Seanie & His Grik loving Chauffeurs
2006-01-28 21:45:34 UTC
Post by o***@yahoo.ca
http://www.1cl.co.uk/London_Chaufeurs.htm
You spelled ChauFFeurs wrong OAF

PWWWWNT!
o***@yahoo.ca
2006-01-28 23:13:27 UTC
But the face of a faggot is still the same regardless of the
spelling!!!!mbouhahahahahha pato turco pendejo
o***@yahoo.ca
2006-01-27 18:15:03 UTC
The whole world knows you are a pervert Turkish bitch,BTW did your
Greek driver drive you home?mbouhahahahahahaha
Steve
2006-01-28 08:32:26 UTC
Post by Steve Gladis
Post by Whiskers
snip
Post by Steve Gladis
[...]
Just had to add, don't forget the Imperial War Museum in Lambeth
http://london.iwm.org.uk/

And I agree with South Kensington being a 'must visit'. The Natural History
Museum (and it's not as boring as it sounds <g>) took my 8 yo and I nearly
a full day to get round. And I only took him in there to ram some culture
down his throat before going to the Science Museum. We had to go back next
day to the Science Museum <g>
?wollof ot drah yllaer sdaerht sekam gnitsop-pot taht erawa uoy ereW
John of Aix
2006-01-28 11:49:16 UTC
Post by Steve
Just had to add, don't forget the Imperial War Museum in Lambeth
http://london.iwm.org.uk/
Definitely, though I do wish they would change its name and drop the
'Imperial' bit. One could hardly call WWII an 'imperial' war, even
though some might.
Post by Steve
And I agree with South Kensington being a 'must visit'. The Natural
History Museum (and it's not as boring as it sounds <g>) took my 8 yo
and I nearly a full day to get round. And I only took him in there to
ram some culture down his throat before going to the Science Museum.
We had to go back next day to the Science Museum <g>
I used to visit them all (in S.Ken) fairly frequently when young. Though
the V&A didn't interest me much it was consatnt discovery in the others.
I reckon you need at *least* a day in each, preferably several if you
want to twiddle all the knobs in the Science Museum (I take it that
there are still knobs to rwiddlez there and that "Health and Safety"
(r)(c)(tm) haven't banned them).
redcat
I don't think they means the war(s) are imperial, but the museum is.
John of Aix
2006-01-31 17:52:19 UTC
Post by redcat
Post by John of Aix
Post by Steve
Just had to add, don't forget the Imperial War Museum in Lambeth
http://london.iwm.org.uk/
Definitely, though I do wish they would change its name and drop the
'Imperial' bit. One could hardly call WWII an 'imperial' war, even
though some might.
I don't think they means the war(s) are imperial, but the museum is.
Ah yeah, could be, I have always associated the Imp. with the War part.
Not sure why.
Seanie & His Grik loving Chauffeurs
2006-01-31 18:46:04 UTC
Post by John of Aix
Post by redcat
Post by John of Aix
Post by Steve
Just had to add, don't forget the Imperial War Museum in Lambeth
http://london.iwm.org.uk/
Definitely, though I do wish they would change its name and drop the
'Imperial' bit. One could hardly call WWII an 'imperial' war, even
though some might.
I don't think they means the war(s) are imperial, but the museum is.
Ah yeah, could be, I have always associated the Imp. with the War part.
Not sure why.
The "IMPERIAL" bit is so as not to diss all our colonial cousins who
fought with us in WWI & WWII back when we had an empire

The Imperial war graves commission became the commonwealth wgc
John of Aix
2006-01-31 19:47:22 UTC
Post by John of Aix
Post by redcat
Post by John of Aix
Post by Steve
Just had to add, don't forget the Imperial War Museum in Lambeth
http://london.iwm.org.uk/
Definitely, though I do wish they would change its name and drop
the 'Imperial' bit. One could hardly call WWII an 'imperial' war,
even though some might.
I don't think they means the war(s) are imperial, but the museum is.
Ah yeah, could be, I have always associated the Imp. with the War
part. Not sure why.
The "IMPERIAL" bit is so as not to diss all our colonial cousins who
fought with us in WWI & WWII back when we had an empire
Well we had an empire for a long time, until the sixties at least
(albeit diminishing rapidly of course) and, strictly speaking the sun
still never set on (what's left of) the British empire. In a
chronological sense that is. As the sun rises over Gibraltar it is night
time in the Falklands but early evening in one of these tiny places we
still have left further east.
Post by Seanie & His Grik loving Chauffeurs
The Imperial war graves commission became the commonwealth wgc
Wise move. The word 'imperial' does have rather negative connotations
for modern minds. That's my objection to it for the museum. While one
could make a case for many benefits from our 'imperialism' of yore, it
does tend to make me think of the Raj, people having to address some
middle class chump of an Englishman as Bwana or be prepared for a
whipping otherwise. Someone form a land that had a flourishing culture
before the Brits had even though of washing the mud off.
Seanie & His Grik loving Chauffeurs
2006-02-01 17:25:56 UTC
Post by John of Aix
Post by redcat
Post by John of Aix
Post by Steve
[...]
Aye JofA

Having said that, I spent a lot of time with an Indian Banker from
Delhi last week, he made clear his views on my forebears ( Civil
servants in India ) and it certainly wasn't all bad

He was truly greatful for the Infrastructure and the gift of the
English language !

When I hear terms like "Imperialist" I always think of my Soviet chums
back in the old days of the USSR

The meaning of words changes over time

"I am GAY" was a declaration of extreme happiness not three decades
ago, now it is confession of sexual deviance ( *ducking rapidly * )

Izerntit
Dave Newt
While you're down there, Sean...!
Seanie & His Grik loving Chauffeurs
2006-02-01 20:35:58 UTC
Post by Dave Newt
Post by Seanie & His Grik loving Chauffeurs
"I am GAY" was a declaration of extreme happiness not three decades
ago, now it is confession of sexual deviance
( *ducking rapidly * )
While you're down there, Sean...!
Your shoelaces undone AGAIN Newty ?

*LOL*
Seanie & His Grik laying Chauffeurs
2006-02-01 22:37:37 UTC
"I have been thinking about being gay for a long while now and
hopefully my story will help others out there. Being gay has affected
all aspects of my life as I was born gay and Turkish. When I was a kid
I would occasionally try and will myself into being straight. I know
now that it is impossible and I don't want to anymore. Even as a child
I saw that there was benefits to being gay. I know this may sound wired
to some of you but I always knew it would help me see the world in a
better way. By better I mean without crude judgment of people. By being
oppressed yourself you are less likely to do the same to others. An
example is when I first saw a drag queen on television. My first
reaction was eww then I thought, hold up, this is the same stupid
reaction people have to me. A second later and I never thought that
being a drag queen on anything else for that matter was wrong. Being
gay gave me a strong sense of equality. I believe in equal rights for
everyone and that people have a right to live their lives however they
wish. The exception being that it does not neglect the rights of anyone
else. For example, I think religion can be a great thing as long as it
is not used for purposes like justifying and spreading homophobia.
Seanie & His Grik loving Chauffeurs
2006-02-02 17:50:31 UTC
Seanie & His Grik laying Chauffeurs wrote:

My chauffeurs have more sense than to lay with greasy griks

nice try !
Seanie & His G.Prik loving Chauffeurs
2006-02-02 23:48:48 UTC
Seanie & His Prik loving ChauffeursYou snotfucked idiot. Where the fuck
do you get
off?
Seanie & His Grik loving Chauffeurs
2006-02-07 20:00:37 UTC
Post by Seanie & His G.Prik loving Chauffeurs
Seanie & His Prik loving ChauffeursYou snotfucked idiot. Where the fuck
do you get
off?
Have you ever listened to yourself GAYson ?

http://media.putfile.com/gayson

PWNT !
o***@yahoo.ca
2006-02-08 00:22:53 UTC
The Islamist radicals,Seanie and Choro-lick started this by sticking
their
noses in something that is not of their remit. WE DO EXACTLY WHAT WE
FUCKING LIKE IN EUROPE according to our laws not those of the
followers
of a 7th centrury paedophile goatherd. The Muslims are doing themselves
an incredible amount of harm here and while the have generally had my
sympathy and support for the way they are treated by the West, they've
just about lost every drop in the last few days with their mindless
violence, their calls to murder, and indeed their murder. They can all
rot in hell.
o***@yahoo.ca
2006-02-08 00:31:59 UTC
GAYbwoy GAYson Lame-Brew Aged 99
Moo Moo MhuttsAss
Walter Constantin Gogu Costica Brincoveanu Mitty
Tom *Hooray Henry* Trosborg
Seanie The Grikslapper
are all IDs of Seanie O'Kilfoyle
rot in hell.
Seanie & His G.Prik loving Chauffeurs
2006-02-03 15:22:11 UTC
How many cocks you do in a DAY Turkish Gay man
redcat
2006-01-29 18:10:05 UTC
Post by Steve
Just had to add, don't forget the Imperial War Museum in Lambeth
http://london.iwm.org.uk/
And I agree with South Kensington being a 'must visit'. The Natural History
Museum (and it's not as boring as it sounds <g>) took my 8 yo and I nearly
a full day to get round. And I only took him in there to ram some culture
down his throat before going to the Science Museum. We had to go back next
day to the Science Museum <g>
Those are good! Also -- Tate in Pimlico is going to have a Gothic
exhibition: lots of good, dark images c 1700 -> 1800, give and take.
Extra admission for this one.
Big Bill
2006-01-25 14:45:48 UTC
Give London a miss come to Edinburgh.